Effective Date: January 1, 2021
1. Personal Information. When purchasing Products, you agree to provide the information requested on the Website completely and accurately. As part of the purchase process, Axial asks you to provide your name, a method by which to contact you (such as a telephone number or email address), your location, your age, the Products you wish to purchase, your credit card or debit card information, and other information. Additionally Axial may request identification when a credit card payment is made. You are responsible for providing complete and accurate information (“Personal Information”). Axial may occasionally send informational emails, such as newsletters, to registered users. To opt out of these informational emails, please follow the “unsubscribe” directions in those emails.
3. Children’s Privacy. The Website and the Products are directed to people who are at least 18 years old. Axial does not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are aware that Axial has collected Personal Information from someone under the age of 18, please alert Axial at firstname.lastname@example.org and the information will be removed from our system as soon as reasonably possible. Axial does not knowingly aggregate or provide Public Information about people under the age of 18.
You understand and agree that we monitor usage on the Website and the purchases of Products and that we may share your use of the Website and Services, including Personal Information, with law enforcement agencies and officials in response to inquiries or if we have reason to believe that your use of the Website and purchase of Products is for an unlawful purpose. We may also share your use of the Website and purchase of Products, including Personal Information, to third parties without your prior consent as required by law, a court order, a subpoena, legal process, governmental request, to investigate fraud, or as Axial determines is necessary or advisable to protect its interests or your safety or the safety of others.
We may also provide your Personal Information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as hosting provider or analytics provider or for the purpose of processing your form of payment, such as a credit or debit card. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We will not be liable for their acts or omissions, and you shall hold us harmless for such acts or omissions.
If you have any questions about the ways in which Axial protects your Personal Information, or if you wish to update or remove your Personal Information from Axial's database, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
You can also log in to the Website using sign-in services such as Facebook and Google. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on the Website to your profile page to share with others within your network.
7. Security. The security of your Personal Information is important to Axial. When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number to purchase the Products, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Axial follows generally accepted standards to protect the Personal Information you submit to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. Posted Information. Your voluntary disclosures of Personal Information on the Internet can be collected and used by others. Axial will not, however, include any personally identifiable information on our message boards unless you specifically voluntarily include it in the content of your posting. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, Axial may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case Axial will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
10. Notice. Except as expressly permitted herein, all other notices provided for herein shall be effected either by recognized international express courier, postage pre-paid, or by First Class United States Mail, postage pre-paid, to the address listed on the Website in our case, and to the address you listed in your registration page in your case. Notice shall be deemed received two days following tender to such courier and three days following posting by Mail.
Axial Innovation LLC
523 N SR 198 Unit 205
Salem, UT 84653
Attention: General Counsel
11. We respect your privacy. We will only use information you provide through the Program to transmit your mobile messages and respond to you, if necessary. This includes, but is not limited too, sharing information with platform providers, phone companies, and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of mobile messages. WE DO NOT SELL, RENT, LOAN, TRADE, LEASE, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER FOR PROFIT ANY PHONE NUMBERS OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE PROGRAM TO ANY THIRD PARTY. Nonetheless, We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect Our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide Us information in connection with the Program, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If, in Our sole discretion, We believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or you have opted into the Program for an ulterior purpose, We may refuse you access to the Program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Users of the Program that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of the information you provide through the Program to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the following email address:
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.